Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Polka Dot Chambray and A-Line Skirt

Polka dot chambray shirt navy skirt 08 Polka dot chambray shirt navy skirt 04 Polka dot chambray shirt navy skirt 02 Polka dot chambray shirt navy skirt 10
Shirt: J.Crew (similar) | Skirt: Phillip Lim for Target (similar)
| Crossbody: MMS via Winners (similar) | Flats: Report via Winners (similar)

I took my own "when in doubt, wear blue" advice from last post, evidently. This polka dot chambray shirt has also been a go-to ever since I bought it from J.Crew. To add some visual interest (and also because the top is pretty long), I opted for a knot instead of tucking the shirt into the skirt.

This a-line skirt was a purchase I made and worn while being pregnant (see post here), and is something I would definitely recommend as a non-maternity item for those looking to fill a reusable baby bump wardrobe. A while ago I finally started to pack away my maternity clothes, and was glad to see that the pile consisted mostly of maternity pants and a couple of large tops.

You may also be interested in:
phillip lim target navy skirt
Navy A-line skirt and Wedge Sneakers / Booties
chambray top mini skirt
Chambray Shirt and Tulip Skirt
chambray top and polka dot blouse
Denim on Denim
chambray shirt layers
Peplum Blazer and Chambray

No comments:

Post a Comment