Tuesday, October 14, 2014

High-Waisted Floral Shorts

high waisted floral shorts 05 high waisted floral shorts 08 high waisted floral shorts 06
Tee: J.Crew (here) | Shorts: Zara (similar)
| Espadrilles: Kohl's (similar) | Purse: Locale (similar) | Hat: Joe Fresh (similar)

Number 999 reason why I love floral prints: you know you can simply pick a colour (or two) off of the print to complete your outfit. For this particularly gorgeous day, I paired these shorts with my favourite J.Crew vintage tee in blue, and hoped that the navy in the shorts and shoes went well together. I also love how the high waist nipped in at the smallest part to create an elongating effect.

Now I just need to figure out how to wear it for fall. 


You may also be interested in:
Jcrew vintage pink tee
Beach Wear - T-shirt and Maxi Dress
jcrew yellow tee
T-shirt and Stretchy Maxi
jcrew vintage bright yellow tshirt
Walking Attire - T-shirt and Skirt
Jumpsuit and Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment