Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bright Yellow and Frill Hem

black tan strappy wedges 03 jcrew yellow tee 01 black tan strappy wedges 06 black tan strappy wedges 01
Tee: J.Crew (here in gray) | Dress: Forever 21 (similar)
| Purse: Dynamite | Shoes: Kenneth Cole via Winners (similar)
| Hat: Joe Fresh (similar) | Earrings: Old Navy (similar)

This outfit was taken a little while ago, when some bare legs and a panama hat were still appropriate and even necessary. I've had this little sundress from Forever 21 for a long time, and while it's so cute and easy to wear by itself, I also love to layer it with other pieces to get more variety - in this case, I'm layering a simple t-shirt to showcase its favourite feature of mine: the frill hem. Another way I layered it was using it as a top paired with a different skirt, as seen here.  

Aside from yellow, other colours of this J.Crew vintage t-shirt I've collected are gray, blue, and pink. I'm constantly wearing them, especially the gray one - but to my surprise, I cannot find one single outfit with such tee on the blog! How outrageous. Hmmm, I'll definitely have to change that!


You may also be interested in:
Jcrew vintage pink tee
Beach Wear - T-shirt and Maxi Dress
jcrew yellow tee
T-shirt and Stretchy Maxi
jcrew vintage bright yellow tshirt
Walking Attire - T-shirt and Skirt
dress worn as top
Cropped Denim Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment