Thursday, June 12, 2014

Errand Day Outfit: Sweater and Jeans

phillip lim target boom sweater sweater jeans and flats old navy gold wing earrings
Sweater: Phillip Lim x Target | Jeans: RW&Co
| Shoes: Nine West | Purse: Dynamite | Earrings: Old Navy

For a chilly and errand-running day, a quick and easy outfit for me usually involves a sweater (even if I have to borrow hubby's as seen here and here), a pair of worn in jeans, and some kind of flats. At least I chose a printed sweater and added some cute wing earrings this time, kudos to me no?

4 comments:

  1. I'm digging the flats. There's something very timeless and chic about black and tan stripes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, stripes are irresistible to me. :D

      Delete
  2. love the sweater and the flats! what a perfect outfit for running errands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julia, thank you for visiting!

      Delete