Saturday, May 3, 2014

Envy: Animal Print Slip-Ons

Clean, simple, minimalistic, effortless, casual - these are some of the words I would use to describe an ideal outfit.  No wait, let me just add "animal print slip-ons" on to the list. There. PERFECT.

I have a Candie's pair that I bought a few years ago (worn here), as well as various other animal print shoes, so for now they are on my to-buy-eventually list. I'm trying to stay strong. 

For those of us in Canada: I can't find the zebra print pair on the Toms Canada website, but here is a super cute giraffe one. 

animal print slipons
1

animal print slipons
2

animal print slipons
3

animal print slipons
4

animal print slipons
5

Here are some more:


You may also be interested in:
oversized pink coats outfits
Envy: Oversized Pink Coats
metallic belt outfits
Envy: Gold Metallic Belt
oversized plaid scarf outfits
Envy: Oversized Plaid Scarfs

No comments:

Post a Comment