Friday, December 6, 2013

Winter Layers and Boom Sweater

phillip lim target boom sweater phillip lim boom sweater, zara plaid jacket, animal print earmuffs phillip lim for target boom, nine west quilted purse, american eagle fur vest floral converse sneakers, phillip lim sweatshirt, zara checked coat old navy maternity pants olive green, express biker gloves, nine west nude quilted purse floral converse, all stars sneakers with flowers, black and white floral converse
Jacket: Zara | Vest: American Eagle | Sweater: Phillip Lim for Target (here)
| Pants: Old Navy Maternity (sold out, similar) | Sneakers: Converse
| Gloves: Express (similar) | Purse: Nine West (similar)

This Phillip Lim x target Boom sweater seems to be very appropriate for my belly, as it certains looks and feels like it could make that sound anytime! (Let's hope not.) This sweater was one of my favorite purchases from the collection, isn't it so adorable? I love how it instantly brightens up the whole outfit without being too over the top, and of course I also have the practical reason of it being so warm and comfy.

I said I was going to pull out my earmuffs, and I did! I actually have been looking for earmuffs in other colors (perhaps white or burgundy), but have been failing to for the last few years - due to various reasons: uncomfortable, too big, too small, too puffy, too flat... Why are they so hard to buy?

At 33 weeks pregnant, it's getting harder and harder to walk around, and when I do I feel like a penguin or a duck, but I still love these strolls and always feel energized afterwards.  Hopefully this trend can continue!

Shop the items:




You may also be interested in:
phillip lim target floral tank
Gray Wool Coat with Floral Print and Cream Layers
phillip lim target animal print skirt
Chunky Knit Sweater and Animal Print Skirt
phillip lim target floral print jacket
Floral Print Jacket and Distressed Denim
phillip lim target navy skirt
Navy A-line skirt and Wedge Sneakers / Booties

No comments:

Post a Comment