Monday, November 18, 2013

Leopard Coat and Faux Fur Stole

suzy shier leopard print coat, joe fresh faux fur stole, gap oversized sweater, zigi girl cap toe flats suzy shier leopard print coat, joe fresh faux fur stole, gap oversized sweater, nine west quilted purse suzy shier leopard print coat, joe fresh faux fur stole, gap oversized sweater, zigi girl cap toe flats suzy shier leopard print coat, joe fresh faux fur stole, gap oversized sweater suzy shier leopard print coat, joe fresh faux fur stole, nine west purse zigi girl cap toe flats, metal cap toe flats
Coat: Suzy Shier (similar, and more below) | Stole: Joe Fresh
| Sweater: Gap | Leggings: Old Navy Maternity
| Flats: Zigi Girl (see similar ones below) | Purse: Nine West

This is my very first animal print coat. I love wearing animal print in small doses, so I thought why not expand it and see if large coverage also works? I was am still lusting after the furry leopard print one (see post here) from Zara, but fell in love with this darker print when I saw it at Suzy Shier a little while ago. I can no longer find the coat on their website, but there is an abundance of similar ones out there.

The coat is on the thin side, so I better get good use out of it before winter arrives. I cozied it up with a faux fur stole for extra warmth, and tried to get away with just leggings and flats on the bottom - probably the last time I can do this for the year though.

How do you feel about leopard coats? 

Similar coats:
Similar flats:


You may also be interested in:
plaid shirt oversized sweater
Plaid Shirt and Oversized Sweater
oversized sweater
Over-sized Sweater
green peacoat faux fur stole
Green Peacoat and Faux-Fur Stole
plaid jacket faux fur scarf
Plaid Jacket and Faux Fur Stole

6 comments:

  1. I love your coat!!! it looks just like one I wanted at Banana Republic that was sold out in my size everywhere. It seriously looks exactly the same! great outfit and you look super stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emmett! I hope you can still find something similar!! Best of luck. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awww thank you Sahra, so sweet of you! :) Thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  3. You are the most stylish mum-to-be. I adore every single detail!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an encouraging comment! :D Thank you so much!!

      Delete