Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chunky Knit Sweater and Animal Print Skirt

phillip lim for target animal print skirt, rwco poncho jacket, zara knit sweater, zara transparent purse phillip lim for target animal print skirt, rwco poncho jacket, zara knit sweater, zara transparent purse phillip lim for target animal print skirt, rwco poncho jacket, zara knit sweater, zara transparent purse phillip lim for target animal print skirt, rwco poncho jacket, zara knit sweater, zara transparent purse phillip lim for target animal print skirt, rwco poncho jacket, zara knit sweater, zara transparent purse phillip lim for target animal print skirt, rwco poncho jacket, zara knit sweater, zara transparent purse phillip lim for target animal print skirt, rwco poncho jacket, zara knit sweater, zara transparent purse
Poncho coat: RW&Co | Sweater: Zara | Skirt: Phillip Lim x Target (here)
| Tights: H&M Maternity | Boots: Winners |  Purse: Zara
| Earrings: Forever 21 | Necklace: Reitmans | Watch: Michael Kors (here)

We attended a friend's wedding on this day and couldn't help but admire the serene and pretty surroundings near his house. These beautifully colored trees provided a perfect backdrop for pictures, so of course we took advantage. 

I decided to let this animal print skirt be the main focus of the outfit, and kept the rest very plain and neutral. I had planned on wearing my boutique 9 pumps to go with the blue from the skirt (plus I just really miss wearing them), but my feet swelled up over night and I had no choice but to go back to my trusty ankle boots. 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lilly, so good to have you visit here! :D

      Delete
  2. this is so sweet. I love how the skirt floats and it fits your adorable pregnant belly so wonderfully! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a cozy fall look and I agree that the blue pumps would go well with it too - but sometimes things can be unpredictable with pregnancy so what can you do? the outfit looks good with the boots too :)

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emmett. I just hope that my feet will go back to their normal size afterwards. :)

      Delete
  4. Such a good autumn look. I find it hard to dress up for events when it is cold, but I think you did it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! Its so encouraging to hear. :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete