Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gray Wool Coat with Floral Print and Cream Layers

zara grey jacket with large lapel, joe fresh faux fur stole zara gray wool jacket, phillip lim x target tank, kate spade cream purse gray oversized jacket outfit, leopard print jeggings zara gray wool jacket and chunky knit sweater outfit, kate spade crossbody phillip lim for target peplum tank, phillip lim floral print blouse, zara knit sweater gray oversized jacket, orange and green peplum blouse, baby bump outfit kate spade cream alessa crossbody, phillip lim x target peplum
Jacket: Zara (same in green) | Blouse: Phillip Lim for Target (here)
| Sweater: Zara (similar) | Pants: H&M Maternity
| Boots: Winners (similar) | Purse: Kate Spade (same in black, similar)
| Scarf: Joe Fresh | Earrings: Joe Fresh

I can't say enough good things about this chunky knit sweater, (I've worn it countless times!) it's so warm and cozy - I easily could have just worn it alone with a thin jacket and be completely fine. And of course its cream color just makes it so easy to go with everything, such as this floral sleeveless blouse from Phillip Lim x Target (also worn here) and this Kate Spade purse.

Speaking of this purse - isn't it lovely? The full name and description is Kate Spade WKRU1743 Wellesley Alessa in Porcelain. I contemplated between this, black, and bright fuchsia for the longest time, and at the end decided that this would be the best complement to my fall and winter wardrobe. The look and size is perfect, and I especially appreciate how the zipper can be unzipped almost all the way to the bottom. 

Last but not least, I want to mention how obsessed I am with this gray coat. I originally popped into Zara to get ONE coat, but ended up scratching my head and emailing people asking their opinions on which of the TWO (this and the Camel coat from this post) I should purchase. At the end and after receiving conflicting opinions, I decided to make the safest choice - bringing both of them home with me. I must say, I have not regretted the decision yet. 

I deliberately went for a slightly oversized look to accommodate my belly. For a more fitted and tailored look, check out Elle's stylish pairings posted here and here. Aren't they just the cutest outfits? I wish I could bare my legs and pull off something similar. Maybe next year!

Mentioned Items:



You may also be interested in:
floral print and bf jeans outfit
Floral Print Jacket and Distressed Denim
animal print jeggings outfit
Animal Print Jeggings
chunky knit swater outfit
Chunky Knit Sweater and Men's Button Down
crea knit sweater and chambray outfit
Knitted Sweater and Chambray

No comments:

Post a Comment