Monday, November 25, 2013

Double Stripes and Floral Print Sneakers

stripes on stripes layering blue stripes cardigan under stripes tshirt double stripes, green crossbody, maternity khakis, floral converse reitmans striped tshirt, jcrew striped cardigan, handm khakis, floral converse all stars layer stripes on stripes, brown beanie stripes top layering converse all stars flowers, floral print converse sneakers
T-Shirt: Reitmans | Cardigan: J.Crew (similar) | Khakis: H&M Maternity
| Shoes: Converse | Hat: Eddie Bauer
| Purse: Joe Fresh | Earrings: Betsey Johnson (similar)

No one has ever told me that I cannot layer a cardigan under a t-shirt, nor that I cannot wear stripes on stripes - so here it is. This was the outfit I wore after helping my husband (putting on frog tape counts as helping right?) finishing the striped accent wall in our little one's nursery, I loved the end result so much that I pulled out more stripes to wear on myself. 

With socks being extremely necessary these days, I've abandoned my ballet flats and started wearing sneakers instead. This pair was bought many years ago, and has proven that white sneakers just cannot go out of style, ever. I am still so in love with its abstract floral prints, I doubt I'll ever get tired of them.


You may also be interested in:
mens striped sweater
Men's Striped Sweater and Gingham Shirt
striped sweater
Striped Sweater and Leopard Shirt
4 ways to wear striped turtleneck
4 Ways To Wear A Striped Turtleneck
Jumpsuit and Stripes
Jumpsuit and Stripes

4 comments:

  1. That's a really nice pair of converse, did you customize it or was it already in stores like that? Your outfit looks extremely comfortable and laid back.

    -Linh N.
    Linnnerzism

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linh! Not customized, they were already like that in stores. :)

      Delete
  2. Fun sneakers and great easy look! (Hope you don't mind me asking) When are you due? Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Happy Thanksgiving! Oops, I just realized that I've been putting on how far along I am on Instagram, but never on the blog... I'm due in mid January. :-)

      Delete