Friday, November 8, 2013

Camel Coat and Grey Turtleneck

zara camel coat large lapel zara camel coat, camel coat with large lapel, burgundy quilted purse, converse rose sneakers, target pants zara camel coat, camel coat with large lapel, burgundy quilted purse, converse rose sneakers, rwco turtleneck, target pants zara camel coat, camel coat with large lapel, burgundy quilted purse, converse rose sneakers, rwco grey turtleneck, target pants
Coat: Zara (here) | Turtleneck: RW&Co (similar) | Pants: Target (similar)
| Sneakers: Converse | Purse: Apt 9 from Kohl's

Many many years ago, while I was still in high school, I bought my mom a camel coat from Gap as a present (how I had the eye for it back then remains a mystery to me!)  I had since then forgotten about it, until recently when I spotted her wearing it and looking so cute and classy. It was at that moment that I made a mental note that I needed one as well.

I chose this Zara one because, well, I just happened to pass by the store the other day. Yep, most definitely by convenience.

The coat is a little over-sized even at XS, but I'm convinced that this is the style, and feel that the coat fits me perfectly - how can I not when it feels like I'm wrapped under a cozy blanket with it on?

Mentioned items:
Also loving these other styles:

6 comments:

  1. The camel coat is kind of awesome, I need to go check it out myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it! They also had a red version as well.

      Delete
  2. This is so fab. I love the oversized fit. =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coat looks cozy and fab on you. I need to add a camel coloured coat to my closet!!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emmett! Your blog is lovely, love your style. :)

      Delete