Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Plaid Shirt and Oversized Sweater

yellow oversized vneck sweater, plaid red white shirt, animal print jeggings, tall wedge boots yellow oversized vneck sweater, plaid red white shirt, animal print jeggings, tall wedge boots yellow oversized vneck sweater, plaid red white shirt, animal print jeggings, tall wedge boots yellow oversized vneck sweater, plaid red white shirt, animal print jeggings, tall wedge boots leather wedge boots
Sweater: Gap | Plaid Shirt: Garage
|  Jeggings: H&M Maternity | Purse: Nine West
| Boots: Locale

This XL sweater I bought a while ago from Gap has been very heavily rotated lately, (doing groceries, taking the dogs out for a walk, lounging in it all day, you name it) and has become one of my go-to tops. In this case, I wore it to a Hot Pot dinner (pretty much a all-you-can-eat buffet in my eyes) last weekend, and of course it served its purpose of allowing me to eat however much I wanted. 

Plaid is everywhere this season! So why not add to it by pulling my old one out as well? I liked how the red and white contrasted with the bright yellow - and of course throwing a little bit of animal print into the mix can never hurt anybody. 

......Oh who am I kidding? I'm totally into obsessed over plaid and checked patterns! Here are some of the items I've been drooling over lately, and of course they all come from Zara: (giving myself a pat on the back for not buying any yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment