Sunday, October 27, 2013

Chunky Knit Sweater and Men's Button Down

Zara chunky knit sweater, Zara elbow patch knit sweater, Zara scarf Zara chunky knit sweater, Zara elbow patch knit sweater, Zara scarf, Steve Madden studded boots Zara chunky knit sweater, Zara elbow patch knit sweater, Zara scarf, Dynamite purse, Steve Madden studded boots Zara chunky knit sweater, Zara elbow patch knit sweater, Zara scarf, Steve Madden studded boots, Dynamite purse Zara chunky knit sweater, Zara elbow patch knit sweater, Zara scarf, Dynamite purse Steve Madden brown leather studded boots, Steve Madden riding boots
Knit Sweater: Zara (similar) | Shirt: J.Crew (Men's) (similar) | Scarf: Zara
Leggings: Old Navy Maternity | Purse: Dynamite
| Boots: Steve Madden (similar)

We visited this cute little nautical village for the second time this year (first time's was posted here), took advantage of the lovely sunset and snapped a few pictures. 

These maternity leggings have got to be the most comfortable bottom I own - I can't stop wearing them. To have tops long enough to pair with them is however a bit of a challenge. I wanted to layer a button down shirt under this chunky knit sweater for extra warmth, but just couldn't find one that can cover me enough - until I peaked into my husband's closet.  I've since them picked out a few more for future layering, so far he's OK with it.

Mentioned similar items:



You may also be interested in:
mens striped sweater gingham shirt outfit
Men's Striped Sweater and Gingham Shirt
knit sweater and animal print skirt
Knit Sweater and Animal Print Skirt
knit sweater pink white pants outfit
Knit Sweater and Colored Pants
chunky knit sweater polka dot shirt outfit
Knit Sweater and Polka Dot Shirt

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spot! Loving your gorgeous & relaxed look here... such lovely inspiration!!

    xo
    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Veronika! :) Just checked out your blog and love it!

      Delete
  2. I adore those boots and this entire look. I actually bought a few new pairs of black running pants that I was actually going to wear as real pants with boots and long tops, so I was considering getting some mens' button downs too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I don't know why I never considered getting men's button downs before, they're so comfy! The only problem is the sleeves being too long, but that's easily fixed by rolling them up or hiding them under layers.

      Delete