Thursday, September 19, 2013

Peplum and Distressed Jeans

relaxed peplum boyfriend jeans loose peplum distressed bf jeans peplum top boyfriend jeans peplum top boyfriend jeans ankle strap flats
Peplum Top: Zara | Sunglasses & Bracelet: Joe Fresh | Purse: Steve Madden
| Jeans: Old Navy Maternity | Flats: BCBG Paris


I have wanted a pair of boyfriend distressed jeans for a long time, and did not know that it would eventually be at Old Navy's maternity section for me to grab. Like most maternity items, the comfort level is amazing - and the bonus is that it feels effortless and put-together (weird considering the denim is ripped) to a degree.


2 comments:

  1. I really like this - like dressed down peplum with the slouchier fit. Is this a recent Zara top? I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! This Zara top was from last season, but its so basic that I'm sure it'll pop back in or can be found easily in other places. :)

      Delete