Sunday, March 24, 2013

Paper Thin Pants

urban outfitters leather sleeves jacket zara booties leather jacket red turtleneck leather jacket transparent purse wedge booties leather sleeves jacket brown wedge boots zara brown wedge booties
Jacket: Urban Outfitters | Turtleneck: J.Crew | Bracelet: Joe Fresh
| Pants: RW&Co | Purse, Shoes: Zara

Sun had already set, which means light was diminishing, and temperature was dipping. We quickly snapped a few pictures outside and called it a day.  Now that I think about it, I was pretty warm everywhere except for the legs - of course, these paper thin pants have always been my favorite work pants to wear during summer days. 

Moving onto something I don't regret reaching for - gold accessories and accents. I reach for them so much, that I'm not even sure if I'm doing it consciously or subconsciously anymore. They seem to go with anything and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment