Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Denim on Denim

polka dot blouse denim shirt red boots chambray shirt dark blue jeans denim on denim black and white denim shirt and pants zara checker coat
Jacket: Zara | Chambray: Suzy Shier | Blouse: Costa Blanca | Sunglasses: Little Burgundy
| Purse: Fossil | Gloves: Express | Jeans: Forever 21 | Boots: DKNY

Snow and slush still blanketed much of the ground in the park, so rain boots was the obvious choice to wear. Since we had 2 dogs with us, I wanted to wear something that was practical and comfortable. Nothing is more comfortable than denim to me, and to add some interest, I decided to wear a polka dot blouse.

Speaking of this blouse, I originally purchased it to be part of my last year's Halloween costume (as Minnie Mouse), I even had a trial run and Instagramed them, as seen here. Unfortunately I didn't get to put on my fake eyelashes and hand out candies as a happy Minnie due to various reasons. Maybe this year.

1 comment:

  1. love the "Canadian tuxedo" with the red. =) so fun!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete