Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Orange Peacoat

old navy orange pea coat leopard print earmuffs
 Coat: Old Navy Bag: Nine West (similar at AsosJeans: Gap 
Booties: Costa Blanca (similar & on sale by Kenneth Cole Reaction)


This orange Old Navy peacoat was acquired at a great price ($16.99 with additional 30% off). Since none of my coats had ANY color, I thought I'd give it a try. I don't know how well this coat will hold up, but at least I will be able to test out the color / style without much to lose. So far I'm liking it. 

4 comments:

  1. I love this bright coat! The ear muffs are the perfect accessory too.

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy so much! :-) I'be been wearing these earmuffs every single day this winter. They seem to go with everything.

      Delete