Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Minty Green with Navy

mint green shirt zipper detail zara pants mint green shirt zipper detail zara pants sleeveless mint blouse gold bracelet watch cap toe booties
Blouse: Forever 21 | Shirt: Old Navy | Bracelet: Joe Fresh | Watch: Michael Kors
| Purse: T.J.Maxx | Pants: Zara | Boots: Zara (similar and on sale)

While organizing my clothes, I came across this mint green blouse that I bought from Forever 21 during our Florida trip, and got reminded of why I liked it so much: the color, it's just so refreshing and cool. Before tucking it away, I thought I'd tried it on with a layering shirt (it's still winter after all), just to see how it looks with other colors. I liked it, hence it did not get tucked away. (Just realized that the second last picture was taken when wearing a different pair of pants...)

5 comments:

  1. such a lovely look. Those boots are perfect!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun outfit! the mint is so cheerful!

    xox P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy and Phiphi! Your comments mean a lot to me. :D

      Delete
  3. Love those boots

    Tash
    http://style-isle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete